Sometimes, you just need a good old-fashioned Bro Fest.
Dr. Cody and Dr. Adam decided to live “brocast” via Instagram stream to explore where the passion lies in veterinary medicine, and to take a stand for the profession, what it is, what it can be, and how the hardships can propel you to great things.
7S Society was built on the idea of community and mentorship within veterinary medicine and practice ownership. Our members have one thing that some others within the profession may sometimes lack:
Passion within every aspect of the career. Even when 7S members aren’t practicing, we’re still involving ourselves in other projects like:
- Consulting with other respected vets to improve our processes and mindset.
- Mentoring new vets to make sure that future generations are set up for success.
- Planning for our futures; to continue growth within our career and practice ownership.
- So much more. There are always opportunities to submerge yourself in this profession!
Dr. Cody and Dr. Adam walk you through the good, the bad, and the ugly. They make it clear– nothing is going to be handed to you on a silver platter. The people who aren’t prepared for the hard stuff have two options:
- Find a good mentor who can prepare you to the best of their ability, coach you through the difficult parts of your journey, and help you avoid some mistakes perhaps they made along the way.
- Compromise for something less than your original goal.
If you end up going for option number two, don’t expect your career to be rainbows and sunshine. You might find yourself in a position where you’re not making as much money as you wanted, and your positive attitude towards the profession isn’t sustainable.
The good news? Dr. Cody and Dr. Adam make it clear:
If you have the drive, desire, and persistence, you CAN and WILL succeed.
Listen in to the podcast for:
- The positive side. It’s far too easy to hear about the negative stuff. Flip the script.
- The keys to success. Those keys come coupled with hard work and good attitudes.
- An understanding of where the profession is NOW and where it’s going. How can the Boomers and the Millenials work together for a brighter future?
Get ready for the most informative Bro Fest you’ve ever listened in on!